1. Information Collection 1.1 We collect data such as visit details, location, traffic data, weblogs, and other communication information on our site. 1.2 Information provided when you contact us for any reason is collected. 1.3 Data from forms filled out on our site, such as registrations or purchases, are also gathered.
3. Use of Your Information 3.1 We use your information to improve our services and products, respond to inquiries, and inform you about relevant offerings, with your consent. 3.2 Your data is used in fulfilling contractual obligations. 3.3 We may update you on changes to our services or products that could affect you. 3.4 We might inform you about products or services similar to those you’ve previously purchased. 3.5 With your consent, we or third parties may offer information about unrelated products or services. 3.6 Consent is required for contact by us or third parties for new consumers. 3.7 You can opt out of data usage on our site. 3.8 Aggregate statistical data may be shared with advertisers, but not identifiable information.
4. Storage of Personal Data 4.1 Data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area for processing and storage. 4.2 Your data is stored on secure servers, and transaction details are encrypted. 4.3 The safety of data transmission over the internet cannot be fully guaranteed.
5. Information Sharing 5.1 We may share data within our group (subsidiaries, holding companies, etc.) when necessary. 5.2 Third-party disclosure of your data may be required for business transactions, legal compliance, or fraud prevention.
6. Third-Party Links Our site includes links to third-party websites, which have their own privacy policies. We are not responsible for these external policies or sites.
8. Data Removal Requests Should you wish to have your data removed from our records, please contact us at [email protected].