WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS for www.freakinthesheets.co.uk
Welcome to our website. By accessing and using www.freakinthesheets.co.uk, you agree to comply with the following terms and conditions. Please review them carefully before using our site. We may update these terms periodically, so do revisit this section for the latest version.
1. ACCESSING THE SITE 1.1 You can freely access most parts of our website without registering. Some sections, however, may require registration.
2. USING OUR WEBSITE 2.1 Our website is available for your personal use. You may download and print content, provided you don’t alter it without our permission. Republishing our content, either online or offline, without our approval is prohibited. 2.2 We own or license all intellectual property on our site. You must not reproduce any part of our website without our prior consent, except as allowed in 2.1. 2.3 Reproducing any part of our website without our written permission is strictly prohibited, except as outlined in 2.1.
3. WEBSITE AVAILABILITY 3.1 We strive to keep our website available 24/7, but we’re not liable for any downtime. 3.2 The site may be temporarily unavailable due to technical issues or circumstances beyond our control. We aim to notify you of planned maintenance but are not obliged to do so.
5. LINKS TO/FROM OTHER WEBSITES 5.1 Links to third-party websites are for convenience only. We’re not responsible for these sites or their content. 5.2 You may link to our site provided you don’t imply endorsement or misrepresent your relationship with us. Your site must not contain offensive or illegal content.
6. DISCLAIMER 6.1 We try to ensure our website’s content is accurate and current, but we don’t guarantee this. 6.2 The website is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind, as far as legally permissible.
7. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY 7.1 We’re not liable for any loss or damage arising from your use of our website, except as required by UK law. 7.2 We don’t limit liability for death, personal injury, fraud, or misrepresentation.
8. GOVERNING JURISDICTION This agreement is governed by English law. Any disputes will be resolved in English courts.